The company ARTBUD works continuously since 2009. Our highly skilled workers (locksmiths, welders, assemblers), have years of experience and very good organizational skills in manufacturing and installation of steel structures. The experience gained in the implementation of various projects for domestic and foreign companies guarantee good quality and on time delivery of our products.
Since year 2012, 80 per cent of the products are exported, mostly for the European market. The production of the constructions is carried out on a hall with an area of 2000m2. Production hall is equipped with 2 overhead cranes with a capacity of 8 and 5 tonnes. We have our own technical base, modern machinery and equipment for the execution of various types of steel constructions.
In 2015 we delivered to Our clients close to 850 tons of finished products.
The ARTBUD company in its organizational structure employs 35 workers in the following departments:
- supply and Logistics
- production preparation
- quality control
Certifications and qualifications
The company leads the production on a high level based on its certificates issued by recognized certification entities:
- Quality assurance system PN-EN ISO 3834-2:2007
- EN 1090-2:2008+A1:2011 EXC1,EXC2, EXC3
- Certificate of qualification to the First Group of Small Enterprises No 38/1595/II/2014 issued by the Welding Institute in Gliwice according to PN-M-69009.
- painting according to PN EN ISO 12944
- galvanizing according to DIN EN ISO 1461, DIN EN ISO 14713
All welding works are performed in accordance with WPQR EN ISO 15614-1, EN12952, AD 200 Merkblatt HP 2/1